Ceramic Wonder Products
Our company is committed to serve the Spa and Wellness Industry by manufacturing high-quality tools that helps businesses provide optimum services to their customers through a holistic body massage experience.
While “Ceramic Wonder” is our signature product, Tallinn Art Ceramic Factory produces other ceramic tools, accessories and artwork for spa and wellness operations.
We also fill custom-made orders.
Ceramic Wonder “Touch Down” Personal Massage Tool
Now you can experience the next best thing to a real massage in your own home, at work or just about anywhere. For more therapeutic effect, the Touch Down personal massage tool can be used heated or chilled. Simply warm up the tool under hot water or chill in refrigerator or ice. Elegantly designed, the therapeutic Ceramic Wonder Touch Down massage tool can be used to ease muscle pain and stress providing relief to practically everyone-from children to seniors and from the competitive athlete to the busy executive. This fantastic eco friendly device is designed to provide you with a muscle-relaxing, stress-reducing, stimulating massage experience.
The Ceramic Wonder Touch Down can be used in many ways to apply deep pressure to muscular trigger points and tension or with semi-circle moves over the rest of your body – it’s great with oil or body creams.
Even your pets will love a massage with the Ceramic Wonder Touch Down!
A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet corresponding to every part, gland, and organ of the body. Using the Feet Reflexology Station can be a very rejuvenating experience, since it boosts blood and energy circulation throughout the entire body. Sit comfortably and remove your shoes, place your feet on the Feet Reflexology Station, then roll your feet in a circular motion with even pressure.
The Feet Reflexology Station is extremely beneficial while sitting at your computer, or if sitting in one spot for an extended period of time. The Feet Reflexology Station is a part of our ceramic spa line of products, and it is designed to bring natural healing to you every day.
Massage Hand Reflexology Cup
This hand crafted massage cup is made out of natural, ecologically clean materials: clay and glaze. We have developed a technological process and found the proper temperature during the firing process to keep the glaze shaped as a pearl on the surface of the cup.
A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the hands that correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Use of Hand Reflexology Cup can be a very rejuvenating experience and can help boost the blood and energy circulation. Heat from hot tea or other beverage warms up your hands and helps to loosen tight muscles and to stimulate the reflex points.
Sit comfortably and enjoy a holistic experience with your favorite hot drink. Place both hands with even pressure on the reflexology massage cup. The Hand Reflexology Cup will bring natural healing to your everyday life. The Hand Reflexology Cup is part of our ceramic spa line.
Ceramic Aroma Oil Diffuser
A very elegant hand crafted white ceramic aroma oil burner. Powered by nightlights, this oil burner gently warms the essential oils or fragrance oils in water to fragrance a room. With an access hole and ceramic spoon plate for placing or removing a lighten candle easily inside to the rear or front. Beautifully design and carefully crafted to not only made you aromatherapy experience an enjoyable one, it also is visually appealing and helps beautify the room.
Caution: Be careful when using any aromatherapy oil burner especially when elderly people or children are around. The night candle is an open flame and when used for an extended period of time, the furnace and the water can be quite hot.
Ceramic Massage Oil Warmer
These beautiful ceramic massage oil warmers are a unique addition to any massage or treatment room. Inspired by massage therapists and designed for in-home and professional use. We have designed three practical, innovative ceramic vessels to create truly a unique holistic experience. Fill the ceramic oil pot or bowl with up to 14 oz of your favorite massage oil, cream or body mask. Light a tea light below with an access hole and ceramic spoon plate to the rear or front for placing or removing a candle easily inside. Within 20 minutes, your content will be warmed to the perfect temperature for that special massage or body treatment, without the use of electricity or a (gasp!) microwave. Clients will notice the difference in your rooms, massage oils and body treatment masks. You will never want to use cold oil, cream and masks again!
Caution: Be careful when using ceramic massage oil warmer especially when elderly people or children are around. The night candle is an open flame and when used for an extended period of time, the device and the content can become quite hot.
Hot & Cold Ceramic Globes
These amazing easy-to-clean ceramic globes are the ultimate new and innovative therapeutic tools for beauty and health purposes.
Their ceramic composition allows them to maintain the desired temperature, whether heated or chilled.
Cold Ceramic Globes
• Soothe the skin and prevent redness after waxing, extraction, electrolysis, or acne treatment
• Stimulate blood circulation and oxygenate the skin
• Excellent for helping to set make-up, and for use after peels
• Excellent treatment for sinus, puffy eyes, headache, and migraine
• Stimulate the nerves and exercise facial muscles while helping to reduce large pores, tighten the skin, and eliminate fine lines.
• Provide a cool finishing touch at the end of any facial treatment.
Hot Ceramic Globes
• While the overall qualities of warmth and heat have long been associated with comfort and relaxation, heat therapy goes one step further, providing both pain relief and healing benefits.
• An excellent time to use Hot Ceramic Globes is during a facial massage (whether over the mask or an active product) to stimulate penetration of active ingredients and provide a complete holistic therapeutic experience.
• Cold Ceramic Globes must be chilled in a freezer or refrigerator, or chilled in iced water for 15 minutes prior to application.
• Hot Ceramic Globes must be heated in a heat cabinet, or placed in hot water for five minutes prior to application.
• Always check the temperature of the globes carefully with your own hands before use.
• To use, simply roll the globes over the entire face and neck for three to five minutes
• Before storing globes, clean them with soap and water to disinfect.
Reflex Massage Globes
- Relieve tension
- Promote relaxation
- Restore energy to your face and body
- Increase circulation to promote oxygenate the skin
- Stimulate collagen fibers to improve elasticity
- Tighten and lift the facial muscles
- Create more youthful appearance
When you first wake up in the morning you may notice that your skin looks puffier and paler than it did the night before. This is because during sleep, circulation is decreased in the body which means there is less blood flow to the face. Facial massage is a great way to get the blood flowing again and to achieve a healthy glow. It’s no wonder it has been called an anti-aging treatment!
For more therapeutic effect, the Reflex beauty globes can be used heated or chilled. Simply warm up the globes under hot water or chill in refrigerator or ice.